Alarm & Detection Technician
Geography: Serving Maine & New Hampshire
Great, Fast Paced & Busy industry with full-time year-round work!
We are currently seeking an experienced, ALARM AND DETECTION TECHNICIAN to join our amazing and growing company. In this position, you will demonstrate your expertise in fire alarm systems. The perfect candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Perform service and inspection activities on electrical fire alarm systems, access controls, security, cctv and nurse call systems.
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams submittals, specifications, software/systems, programs, and operational manuals.
- Evaluate and diagnose equipment that requires servicing as well as troubleshoot problems.
- Provide specific solutions and recommendations to customer on the most efficient and cost- effective methods to return equipment to working order.
Our exceptional benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive wages
- Employer paid health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Life insurance
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- long term/short term disability
The right candidate will:
- At least 18 years of age with valid driver’s license
- Have some basic construction knowledge
- Excited to get state licensed
- Be a motivated team player
- Open to travel around Maine and NH
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Have basic hand tools
- Be ready for training and hands-on experience
- Understand accuracy and accountability