Fire Sprinkler Inspector
Geography: Serving Maine & New Hampshire
We are seeking an experienced Fire Sprinkler Inspector to join our amazing and growing company! In this position, you will demonstrate your expertise in fire sprinkler systems. The perfect candidate will be licensed or NICET Level II in inspection and testing, proficient with sprinkler inspection of large and small systems. You must be a motivated team player and work accurately and efficiently while upholding our company’s exceptional reputation.
This position also demands the ability to travel throughout Maine and New Hampshire.
Our exceptional benefits package includes the following:
- Highly competitive wages
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Life insurance
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- long term/short-term disability
The right candidate will:
- At least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Be proficient with sprinkler installation
- Be proficient in sprinkler system maintenance
- Be a motivated team player
- Have experience with inspections of various types and sizes of sprinkler systems.
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Able to travel around Maine and NH
- Understand accuracy and accountability